Virtual Classes Integration
Please read the instructions carefully
- 1) Total duration of examination is 120 minutes.
- 2) The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
3) The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- You have not visited the question yet.
- You have not answered the question.
- You have answered the question.
- You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
- You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
Other Important Instructions
This is a Mock test. The Question paper displayed is for practice purposes only. Under no circumstances should this be presumed as a sample paper.